Employment Credit Checks
Fast accurate and legally compliant employment credit checks designed with a simple candidate experience.
Call today and learn more with a free demo and quoteStart Screening
Our Credit Checking Services
Our UK and international employment credit checks should form an integral part of your recruitment process, regardless of sector, to reduce potential risks posed to your business by individuals under financial strain. Employment credit check procedures are essential for regulated roles and those roles which involve the handling of money, accounts and sensitive data.Get In Touch
Start Screening Today
Fast, Accurate & Compliant Employment Background Checks With An Easy-To-Use Online Platform. Book A Free Demo.
What We Offer
- our expert knowledge to ensure you are compliant with any industry standards and guidelines
- advice on best employment credit check methods available internationally
- an integrated online system providing instant auditable results
- immediate notification of any inconsistencies within the report
- a highly trained team to handle all information in a sensitive manner
An employee credit check returns information on the following
If you’re not sure which job credit check or searches you may need, just ask. We’re here to advise you through every step of the process.
- current and previous address history, including any linked and undeclared addresses
- electoral roll data
- addresses checked against Royal Mail
- bankruptcies, IVAs, sequestrations and trust deeds (insolvency data)
- County Court Judgments (CCJs)
Employment Credit Checks
An employment credit check is considered a soft inquiry, which means it does not impact your credit score. Soft inquiries are only visible to you and do not have a negative effect on your creditworthiness.
An employment credit check, also known as an employment background check or pre-employment credit check, is a process where employers review a candidate’s credit history and credit score as part of their hiring process. It helps employers assess the financial responsibility and trustworthiness of potential employees.
Employers may conduct credit checks for various reasons. They are primarily interested in evaluating an applicant’s financial management skills, level of debt, and overall creditworthiness. Certain job roles, particularly those involving financial responsibilities or access to sensitive information, may require a higher level of scrutiny through credit checks.
What Our Clients Say
Here's Why Our Clients Love Us
- Named Account Manager To Oversee Every Stage Of The Process
- Same Day Setup, 24/7 Access - View Results In Real Time
- Compliant With All relevant Regulations And Standards
- First-class customer service - Just read our testimonials
- Secure, easy to use online system - fast and accurate, compliant data
- Screening For Both Regulated And Non-Regulated Companies
Tailored To Your Industry
Our Pre-Employment Screening Services
With Employment screening and Background Checks increasingly recognised as an essential part of the recruitment process, companies are no longer questioning whether it is necessary, but instead are asking: Which company can we trust to do our employment screening and background checks for us?