Our Knowledge & Expertise In Financial Probity
Our knowledge and experience extends beyond the more traditional pre-employment screening to a range of other, more specialist background checks related to integrity and regulation.Start Screening
Accurate Intelligence For Absolute Clarity
Accurate intelligence is critical to making the right business decision so these services are designed to provide you with a level of confidence, helping to protect your company’s reputation and improve security in the workplace.
Many of these background checks, including the financial probity check, are required in regulated industries in order to comply with UK and international standards.Start Screening
Start Screening Today
Fast, Accurate & Compliant Employment Background Checks With An Easy-To-Use Online Platform. Book A Free Demo.
The range of regulatory checks we can carry out on your behalf include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) register: confirms a candidate’s current status, past and present controlled functions and details of any disciplinary action.
- UK sanctions/anti-money laundering check: to identify any sanctions or penalty measures put in place against an individual – checks include HM Treasury Lists, Bank of England, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), European Union, and Politically Exposed Person (PEP)
- International sanctions/anti-terrorism check: search encompasses data from over 400 sources including all major sanctioning bodies including: Specially Designated Nationals (SDN), Terror Sanctions list, FBI Most Wanted List, World Bank Listing of Ineligible Individuals and many others.
- Business interest/directorship: confirms if the candidate is, or was, a director, officeholder or shareholder of a business which may constitute a potential conflict of interest for the employer.
Your Financial Probity
and Regulatory Checks
The FCA Register is a public database maintained by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. It contains information about firms and individuals authorized to conduct regulated financial activities.
Conducting an FCA Register check is important for various purposes, such as due diligence, verifying the regulatory status of a financial firm or individual, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
Conducting sanctions and AML checks on employees is essential to ensure that your organisation is not inadvertently employing individuals with connections to sanctioned parties or involved in money laundering or other financial crimes.
Directorship checks are important for identifying potential conflicts of interest, ensuring compliance with company policies, and preventing situations where an employee’s external responsibilities might impact their role within your organization.
Conduct checks during the hiring process and periodically thereafter, especially when an employee’s role or responsibilities change significantly, or when there are changes in regulations or risk assessments.
What Our Clients Say
Here's Why Our Clients Love Us
- Named Account Manager To Oversee Every Stage Of The Process
- Same Day Setup, 24/7 Access - View Results In Real Time
- Compliant With All relevant Regulations And Standards
- First-class customer service - Just read our testimonials
- Secure, easy to use online system - fast and accurate, compliant data
- Screening For Both Regulated And Non-Regulated Companies
Tailored To Your Industry
Our Pre-Employment Screening Services
With Employment screening and Background Checks increasingly recognised as an essential part of the recruitment process, companies are no longer questioning whether it is necessary, but instead are asking: Which company can we trust to do our employment screening and background checks for us?